Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have tried on both computers to get the picture of the "squirrel" to download and it won't!? What's up with that? At least I got these up and will just have to bring the others when we come. The travel agent called tonight and thinks she has an itinerary for us to okay in the morning. It looks like we'll be leaving the afternoon of the 22nd and getting into Nairobi the night of the 23rd with a flight out to Kisumu the next morning. We'd probably catch the 6:15 flight out of Kisumu on the evening of the 28th so we could get back in the night of the 1st. Wish it could be longer, but I'm just glad we get to see you again!

It's still snowing, but not quite as much as they first thought. The kids made snow ice cream and want to save some for you...I'm just not sure it will save. Emma was sitting at the bar waiting for her lunch today and said "I love Brittany, but I love Jesus more." She's growing by leaps and bounds on the inside and out. Pray they'll both be settled while we're all in Africa. They aren't very happy about us leaving and really not happy about not seeing you, but they love their granmommy and are so glad she'll be with them. Talk to you soon and will keep working on my picture posting skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment